Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Last Week Before...

Well I am laying here on a couch in our new house trying to think exactly what I want to write lol. Well, we are going into our last week before spring break! I am so excited because I am very ready for a little break from teaching. It will be nice to beable to relax and gain some more inspiration for that last quarter of school.

The biggest positive of this break though is that I am going to Yap to go visit two of my really good friends! It is so weird for me to think I haven't seen them since August!!! The only negative of spring break is that my roommate and I are going to be seperated and we are kinda joined at the hip so it is going to be kinda difficult :) I love you Jaimie!

This last week is going to be filled with grading assingments and tests, unpacking (since we just moved) and packing (for Yap), and doing report cards (always my favorite!) It makes for an action packed week!

The craziest thing about this week is that I am turning 20! I can't believe that I am pretty much done my teens! A few days ago I began to write down all the years I have been around in different fonts in my journal. It was really weird cause some years I really can't place exactly what happened. I know sometime in that year there was some event that has molded me into the person I am, but I have not recollection of it! It is crazy how time has a away of blending itself together. Lol, listen to me, I'm only 19, I know this will only happen more the older I get. Well I still have 3 days to be a teen so I guess I will enjoy them while they last!

No comments: