Sunday, November 16, 2008

You will never leave my heart


I am in science class right now. All my kids look so diligent. That will change in a couple minutes I am sure :). However, as I look out at the faces of my students I realize each and everyone of them have made a lasting impression on me. Despite the times i want to pull out my hair they all are so sweet in their own little ways. These kids have made me laugh, cry and scream (inside my head). I want to be able to watch these kids grow and see what kinds of adults they will become. Teaching is such an awesome responsibility. For one year I am able to spend more time with these kids then their parents are able to! The funny thing is that I wanted to come here to not grow up as fast; however, I have pretty much sped ahead to parenthood :P

1 comment:

Sean said...

Yep, this is definitely the fast track to adulthood. But it's a very cool kind of adulthood!