Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ready or Not!

I look at the clock. It anounces to me that I only have 15 min. till all my little kids come in. Over the past 3 months I have learned a very valuable lesson. It doesnt matter how I am feeling, whether I am singing a happy tune at my desk, or whether I am sitting on the floor behind my desk crying. At eight o'clock my kids will be coming into the classroom and I will have to teach. I come to recognize that life goes on and does not depend at all on how you feel. Your responsibilities still remain.
I have learned that the only cure is to suck it up and put a smile on. It is all about the choice to keep sticking it out. No matter how hard it is to pick myself off the ground, I have never regreted it. Plus I have a great coach from up above that is always cheering me on.

2 comments:

Vero in Saipan said...

Some days truly are tougher than others, but in the end, its always worth it. Those kids make it worth it. And you're right...you have an amazing coach up there! Praying for you! =)

Sean said...

True that.