Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Come Already!

Have you ever noticed that the more you look forward to something, the slower time goes? Oh my goodness!
Well I am incredibly excited to go home and even though I only have 10 days left it seems like that day will never come lol. I have an incredible amount of things to do and I am not exactly sure where to start. Isn't that always the case :)?
Life seems to get busier every moment. Right now I have an obligation each night until Sunday and believe me I am sure I will beable to find something else for Sunday!
The funny thing is that it depends what part of the day it is if the day is going slow or fast. If you ask me at 7:30 am the day is crawling, but by 2:00 the day is almost done!
My wish is that when I return home, time crawls and it actually feels like a have a really long break! I know, but isn't that a nice thought?
The main thing is to enjoy each moment... at least that is what I have told myself, but I really want to see my family and friends!!!! :) I can't wait!

1 comment:

Sean said...

I know how you feel! Only a week to go!

Speaking of time flying, can you believe the year is already half over?