Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Last Minute Rush

Well this is crunch time! We only have 4 days till the Christmas Program and everyone is feeling it. There are still still costumes to make, props to get, and a backdrop to make that refuses to cooperate! On top of this there is always the obligations of a usual week tacked on with report cards. The great thing is that everyone is looking forward to friday at noon. At that magical moment time switches from work to vaction :). My mom always says that this time is actually her favorite because it is so fun to look forward to things. Once they finally arrive they go so fast! I know this will be the case when I go home, but I still want it to go fast :). Well staff worship is right now so I better run :)

1 comment:

Sean said...

We made it! Hope you are home safe!