Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Kids...

Well as the last days draw closer. I find myself becoming more and more aware of my attachment to my kids. I thought it would be fun to give you a sneak peak into our classroom...



This is our art class when we decided to make calashes. (don't know how to spell that)
Enjoying the simple things in life :)

Our coloring wall for March...

These are our reporters on the scene of a volcano that just errupted!!!

Enjoying the amazing animals at the Saipan Zoo!

My little family :) I love them!




3 comments:

KJ said...

Aww... you're going to miss them! It's fun to see pictures of what your kids are doing. Hope the last few weeks go well for you!

Ethan Lee Vita said...

collage ;) And I miss you! We need to catch up sometime. Shoot me an email. :)

Sean said...

The beaches are nice.

But it's the kids that make all the difference in the world.