Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Exhausted!


Well it is funny. The first couple days that I was back in Saipan I was saying how it was go good to be back and how much energy I had, but that I was sure that would fade a bit very quickly... Well now I am there. I am really really tired! I feel that at the point I am at I should be a lot more ahead and put together. I must admit it is a bit discouraging. The one good thing that about this state is that I am continually falling at God's feet asking Him for insight and strenght!
Right now my class has jumped up to an attendance of 15! However, by the end of Januaury it is going to drop to 13, and by the end of Febuary to 10! I know, quite a difference.
Life to me is like climbing a mountain. Sometimes there are easy paths. but there are also incredibly hard cliffs to scale. I feel like right now I am in the process of climbing one of those cliffs, and I perched on a ledge, exhausted from the climb and trying to find another good hand hold to pull myself up.
I know everyone has times like this, and that in time things will get better and energy will come back. Patience is a virtue I am still acquiring :). The one thing I know is that no matter how tricky and foreboding this cliff looks I am always safe in the knowledge that My Heavenly Father will never let me fall.

1 comment:

Sean said...

Yep. . .that's third quarter for you. Long and exhausting. Keep climbing, my friend!