Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Strength is in You


Well it been a while! This last bit I must admit has been pretty hard. These "winter" months seem to drag on a little and just wear you out. During the last two weeks I have watched as my energy drain down, down ,down. I got to the point that I finally realized, even though I have been teaching for the last 6 and a half months I am still not even close to being able to teach. The only thing that makes it possible for me to teach is God working through me. I am having to make a conscious effort each day to give everything to God and ask him to give me the energy for one more day! I am realizing that this last half of the year is not going to be without its struggles and the only way to survive and truly grow is God. To all you that are reading this, I just want to thank you for all your prayers. They make a world of difference.

1 comment:

Sean said...

Oh, Rhonda. You really don't know, do you? You are amazing!

Though you don't see it, you ARE teaching and you are teaching well. Sure it's not perfect--who among us is? But you are doing such great work. Barbara and I are both so proud of you and so grateful that you came to Saipan.

God is helping you and He will help you through. We'll be praying for you of course, and please let us know if there is anything that we can do to help you on the journey.