Monday, February 23, 2009

Taking A Moment To Sigh



Well I am in reading class right now and just having fun watching my kids do what they are supposed to do :) So many times during this month I have been running to and fro, doing this and that, and have not sat back and just taking a moment to relax.
This week is really jam-packed with all kinds of planning for our Managaha Trip. It is a lot of prep-work! The nice thing is that it is also our Week of Prayer. My roommate's dad is our speaker, Jerry Nickell. It is so nice that even in this crazy week we have a chance as a school to begin our day by slowing down and turning to the One that keeps us going :)
My kids still have as much energy as ever! However, as our ESL temporary students have begun to leave, my classroom has began to shrink. Right now, my class seems at almost a perfect size. I can't believe I only have 3 months left with them! We are sure to have many more fun memories in these last few months!

No comments: