Saturday, May 8, 2010

What happens after...

Well, this is the first blog I have written after Saipan. It may sound funny, but I think I was some how scared that I would sesecrate this blog by adding any more entries that weren't about Saipan. It has taken me a while, and I am still learning, but I am finally learning how to accept what I have right now at this very moment in time and appreciate it. So often I find myself thinking if only I could go back, or if only i could skip ahead, but that is not what life is about. You many never get tomorrow and you certainly can't go back in time... at least I haven't heard of that invention yet :) On a white board as I walk into my room I have written "make the most of every moment" and around that I have Love. I have found that that is a lot easier said than done. Lol I am probably repeating myself on some of this from previous blogs, and so you can see I am still learning :)
Anyways, I thought it would be good to give you a look at some of the highlights of this past year in Walla Walla. Here are a few :)
This is a parent weekend when my family, Elle and Kevin, and I went to Rooks Park. It was beautiful! The fall leaves were incredible and were a beautiful complement to a perfect day :






Lol, I don't think my brother will ever stop growing!


This is a girls bowling night we decided to dress up for! The comments we got were hilarious! That night was truly priceless!
Hehe, this was a Friday night I had a few friends over for perogies and well... it turned into a game of seeing how many oreos we could fit in each others mouths! Good times :)
This was a weekend at the Schreven's to watch the Olympics! Things turned out how they should be this year... the Canadians won both golds for Hockey :)

So, one night I decided to do something drastic to my hair. Hehe, in two days this was the result.


For spring break, I went with an amazing girl I met this year named Sallee on an adventure :) We first went to Portland and then went up to Seattle where we went sailing on one of her family friend's 68 foot racing yacht. Yes it was epic!


For Kami's birthday we went to her Aunt's place. It was great to relax and celebrate her birthday!

A couple weeks ago I went to Palouse Falls for the first time with Elle and Kevin. Kevin prepared us for the most epic falls ever.... hehe we they weren't incredibly tall, but they were really fun and Elle and I had fun bugging him. It was a really fun Sabbath afternoon!

A couple weeks ago, Melissa and I went to the last symphony for the school year. It was truly worth it! We had fun getting dressed up and felt very cultured :)

This brings me back to this weekend. This weekend Bridget invited me to go camping with a group from the University. We had an amazing adventure! Despite the rain it was super fun! The rocky point on that hill was where we decided to do our Sabbath hike. Lol, it proved to me I am completely out of shape, but we saw and conquered!!!

There are so many more amazing memories I have had this year, but just didn't have a camera. I want to thank all my friends for all the great times this year and the great times to come! Yeah for the adventures of life :)






































































































































































No comments: